Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Spice Islands Beau Monde Dip

My first impression was, "What is Beau Monde Dip"? I do know some French and translated it as "Beautiful World Dip".

What grabbed my attention next was the Prep Time: 5 min.

That's perfect and this new spice blend has made it's way onto my next grocery list. I will be sure to post some pictures and comments when it is made.

Touted on their website as, "...a harmonious balance of celery, onion and salt."

Confession: I am a fan of Spice Islands, I do buy their spices and have always found them to be of the highest quality.


*** Text Version of Recipe: ***

Spice Islands Beau Monde Dip

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: 30 minutes

2/3 cup mayonnaise
2/3 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
1 tablespoon Spice Islands Parsley Flakes
1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Beau Monde Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Dill Weed

Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, green onion, parsley, Beau Monde seasoning, and dill weed in a small bowl. Cover and chill a minimum of 30 minutes to blend flavors. Serve with crackers and vegetables.

No comments: